2/7/09

Howard - Give Facebook Another Chance

Howard had a hilarious segment this week where he went off on Mike Gange (sp?) about his Facebook page. Stern went on to say that FB was basically retarded because people update their status every freaking minute. He even mentioned that he was done with it.

But Howard, I implore you to give FB another chance. I joined this past summer, and held out for because I thought it was just for people who become obsessed with it.

And yes, there are people who feel like updating their status every time they add a freaking fruit to their cereal. But I would say that the great majority of FB users like me only go to the site occasionally and for a few minutes at a time.

In fact, what I've found to be one of the beautiful things about Facebook is that you can make it whatever you want. You can waste a bunch of time there, just look at pictures, check out events and birthdays, then go on with your day.

And yes, one thing that happens is that some users who you remember as being annoying end up being annoying there too.

But Howard, please stick with FB a little longer - at least so we can keep hearing your commentary about it.

No comments: